Friday, 03 June 2011

Its all Possiblle with Volvo...

... See what I did there with my Title. So, a certain three designers have been talking Volvo lately on twitter, the inquisitive side of me needed to know more, after all 140 characters is not enough and I refuse to read any tmi on twitter. I believe if you want to tweet a novel write it on facebook. Anyway... so I did some investigating and found out that while I was sleeping, on 1 June to be exact, something exciting was launched, something slightly brilliant that I wished I was part of the Volvo team and came out with it myself. It's like one of those why am I not Driving a Volvo Already kind of things. Three designers, Three Volvo models and something you will definitely see via Volvo Possible and hear everyone talking or tweeting about it.

 Volvo has teamed up with Gert-Johan Coetzee, David Tlale and my queen Nkhensani Nkosi. They have the simple and fun task of creating items that would make life in their car fun, sexier easier or safer. Since Volvo is already the like safest car in the known universe, I would so kit it with sexy crazy things like changing the gear to look like a shoe. But then again I'm not a designer and that might cause a few accidents so maybe not. It all looks like this: Mr. Cotzee got the C30. How amazing is this car, I can't speak for it's torque and horsepower but its so amazing to look at, it makes me think of a party, party in my car woop woop. Fabulous Tlale got the sleek, I'm so serious but have a naughty side S60, enough said. My queen Nkhensani got the only SUV the XC60. I love girls in SUVs it makes me think of a dominatrix. The whole "yes I've got power and I'm not afraid to use it" thing. It all sounds too exciting for word that's why I had to mention it. Cant wait to see more.

Party in my car tonyt!!!!
Too suave to talk to just anyone
Whips and chains all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment