Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Confessions: I am a mother

As of yesterday's post, I had declared to wear the skirt that changed my life. It actually has, it's allowed me to view getting dressed in a different way, but that's a different post for a different time I recon. I guess a 'Coming Soon to a blog near you' is in order. Upon getting dressed this morning I decided to take a photo of myself to upload, but since I'm yet to buy a tripod (all donation welcome, just send to the M.E. foundation) I have to take a picture of my reflection in the mirror. Easier said than done. I did so this morning but the flash blinded me so much that I walked into a wall, tripped over my bag and banged my head on the table (in that order). They should put a warning on these things. I mean it could have been worse, I could have cut my head, then I would have to walk around with a bandage on my head and pretend to to be rocking a new look called 'accident chic' a  new take on rocker chic. I had to resort to just to taking pics of the outfit instead. so here goes:
I got this top free when I bought a Wonder bra
Yay me!
The 'pearls' are from China City

I saw this at Michiko London I had to have it.

The only thing missing is a sash and tiara: Miss Universe



The leggings were an impulse buy at Woolworths
darn those queues and their mind control!
Ballet flats from the amazing Mr Price
 Together with these random items of clothing we created a love child. I call her the Emo Ballerina. 
My love child, Emo Ballerina
I'm thinking of investing in a mannequin to do all my clothes modeling, will see how that goes. And yes, I could have taken the picture with out the flash, but since I was channeling a semi demented ballerina I decided that my colour pallet would be black. Without the flash I resembled a burned marshmallow on a stick, I guess my next outfit will be inspired by camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment